The Stag 10 Classic Rifle was specifically designed for those moments where you need that extra power in close quarters with the modern free floating 13.5" Stag 10 Handguard. The Stag .308 line features a Stag slant cut design and includes uniquely designed parts for the lower to guarantee the best fit between the upper and lower. The remainder of the rifle utilizes the DPMS .308 platform for parts compatibility
The Stag 10 Classic features a .308 chamber 16" 1/10 Black Nitride (QPQ) barrel, .308 A2 Birdcage Flash Hider, 13.5" Stag 10 Handguard, Nitride bolt carrier group, a classic A2 grip and mil-spec sliding stock.
- Weight: 7lb 12 oz pounds
- Length: 33.5" collapsed, 35.5" extended
- Action: Semi-Auto Direct Impingement
- Caliber: .308 Winchester | 7.62x51
- Twist Rate: 1/10 button rifled
- Muzzle Device: .308 A2 Birdcage Flash Hider
- Barrel: 16" 4150 steel in Black Nitride
- Handguard: 13.5" Stag 10 ST Handguard
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 aluminum with type 3 hard coat anodizing. Upper features a .210 Tang Height (DPMS High Profile)
- Bolt Carrier: .308 Nitride QPQ BCG
- Hammer/Trigger pin size: Mil-spec small pin .154"
- Pivot/Takedown Pin Size: .2770"
- Buttstock: Mil-Spec Stock
- Gas System: Low Profile Gas Block with Mid-Length Gas Tube
- Buffer: Standard .308 Carbine Buffer and .308 Action Spring
- Trigger: Mil-spec single stage trigger with a non-adjustable 5-8 lb trigger pull
- Grip: A2 Grip
- Magazine: (1) 10rd PMAG
- Safety Selector: Right or Left Hand