SIG MCX-SPEAR Rifle - 308WIN
SIG MCX-SPEAR RIFLE
Your Price: $4,199 USD
SIG MCX-SPEAR Rifle - 308WIN/7.62NATO
The civilian version of the U.S. Army's new XM7 rifle.
Introducing the MCX-SPEAR, the civilian version of the U.S. Army’s new XM7 rifle. The MCX-SPEAR is available in 7.62x51 and coming soon in 277 SIG Fury. The next generation has arrived. The MCX-SPEAR by SIG SAUER.
SIG MCX-SPEAR FEATURES:
- Civilian version of the U.S. Army’s new XM7 rifle
- Available in 7.62x51 and coming soon in 277 SIG FURY
- Non-reciprocating side and rear charging handle for maximum flexibility in shooting position and optics capability
- Fully ambidextrous controls including ambidextrous bolt catch and bolt release
- Integrated stainless steel QD mounts in the lower receiver for easy, secure attachment of slings
- Coyote tan anodized
- Interchangeable barrel for easy caliber conversion
- 2-position adjustable gas valve for suppressed or unsuppressed use
- Includes SIG SAUER SLH and SLX suppressor-ready QD mount flash hider
- Matchlite Duo Trigger for a clean, crisp break
- Folding 6 position Magpul SL-M stock
- Ships with (1) 20 round magazine
Vehicle:2023 Sig Sauer SIG MCX-SPEAR Rifle - 308WIN
Location:Harsh Outdoors, Eaton, CO 80615
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, dealer freight, set up fees, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.