Cross Rifle - 6.5 Creedmoor
Precision hunting bolt-action rifle
Designed and built from the ground up at the SIG SAUER research and development facilities in New Hampshire with the input of hunters, military snipers and elite long-range shooters, the CROSS rifle was created to meet the demands of both precision long-range shooting and extreme backcountry hunting.
- Under 6.5 lbs, the lightest, most portable rifle in its class (up to 40% lighter)
- Folding Precision-Style Stock
- 1-Piece receiver for increased accuracy
- Available in .308 / 277 SIG FURY with a 16" barrel (collapsible to 26")
- Available in 6.5 Creedmoor with an 18" barrel (collapsible to 27")
- Designed and built in the U.S.A
Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, dealer freight, set up fees, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.