Bad Boy Mowers
Oulaw Rogue - Kawasaki FX1000 999cc - 72"
Outlaw Rogue Mower
Outlaw Rogue - Kawasaki FX1000 999cc - 72"
Comes loaded, including the Perfect Size Option For You
From the professional class dual hydraulic pumps and drive motors to our exclusive New EZ-Ride 3-link trailing suspension, the Rogue doesn’t give an inch to our other Outlaw Class mowers—except more deck inch options. Available in sizes from 54" to 72" with many engine options, you can’t go wrong with the Rogue for professional-class performance and cut. There’s just never been a better zero-turn time to go Rogue.
Features may include:
- All New 1.5" x 3" Heavy-Gauge All-Steel Rail backbone.
- All New Patented independent cast front iBeam suspension rails.
- Patented Dual Deck Support Isolators, paired with our new deck wear pad, minimizes damage from side impacts.
- All New 3-Link Rear Trailing Arm Suspension — the first and only of its kind in the industry. Matched with front suspension arms, to provide a smoother ride, more consistent tire contact and increased hillside stability.
- All New high-back seat for all day comfort and support.
- All New Sloped 1/4" Deck with 3/8" sides. The front deck chamber allows the grass to stand at a more natural, upright position before contact with the cutting blades.
- All New Deck Idler Arm and Deck Spring with bearings for consistent belt tension and more consistent cutting speed.
- PEER Spindles, made of ductile iron, are 60% stronger than aluminum housings. Optimized for a maintenance-free spindle.
Vehicle:2023 Bad Boy Mowers Oulaw Rogue - Kawasaki FX1000 999cc 72"
Location:Harsh Outdoors, Eaton, CO 80615
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Cooling System: Air-Cooled
Cutting Width: 72"
Deck Thickness: 1/4" Thick Solid Steel
Engine Manufacturer: V-Twin FX1000
Engine Power: 35hp
Front Tire : 15x6-6 Smooth
Fuel Capacity: 13 Gallons, Unleaded Gasoline
Operating Speed: Ground Speed (Forward)
Overall Height: 53"
Overall Length: 92"
Rear Tire: 26x12-12 Turf
Suspension: Patented 3-Link Rear Trailing Arm Suspension with Patented Front Independent Suspension
Transmission: Hydro-Gear® 16cc Pump; Parker® 18ci Wheel Motors
Weight: 1,595 lbs.
Width: Chute Up / Chute Down Width
Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, dealer freight, set up fees, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.