**ALL Firearms are for Local Pick-Up ONLY, along with Background Check Approval**
SHIPPING OF FIREARMS IS NOT AVAILABLE
All of the features of the M400 TREAD, now in a pistol.
The M400 TREAD pistol is an optics ready, aluminum receiver rifle caliber pistol. The TREAD pistol features a 11.5” Nitride Coated barrel with a free-floating M-LOK handguard, a single-stage polished/hard-coat trigger, ambidextrous controls, a Shockwave Blade multi position pistol brace, and is available in 5.56 NATO.
The TREAD branded accessories include:
- M-LOK handguard with lightening cuts to reduce weight, available in 11.5”;
- Ambidextrous charging handle made of aircraft grade aluminum and a dual roll pin design;
- ROMEO5 optic featuring a 2MOA dot with ten illumination settings, MOTAC, and 50k battery life;
- Flip-up front and rear iron sights that are easy to install, adjustable, and deploy quickly;
- M-LOK front sight adapter with co-witness height made of lightweight aluminum;
- Multiple configurations of M-LOK grip kits made of high strength polymer;
- Factory upgraded flat blade, single stage trigger.
Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, dealer freight, set up fees, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.