OD Green SCOUT
Legendary Rokon power and torque in a basic, rugged design.
With the same engine and driveline system as the Trail-Breaker, the Scout delivers the power and torque Rokons are known for with a basic, rugged design.
- Rugged – Steel spoke wheels deliver Rokon power and torque on any terrain.
- Powerful – Full time front and rear wheel drive with superior torque mean you can tow up to 2,000 lbs.
- Climb – Climb a 60% grade. Rokons have climbed mountains rom the Rockies of Colorado to the Andes of Chile. With a ground clearance of 13 inches, the Scout can go up and over any terrain.
- Stable – Wide tractor tires (8x12x25”) and a lightweight of 218 lbs. combined with all wheel drive provides unmatched stability in any terrain.
- Reliable – Standard American nuts, bolts, and chain make Rokons easy to maintain and repair. Parts are widely available and manuals easy to follow.
- Versatile – From tow bars and saddle bags to side cars and log skidders, Rokon has a wide range of accessories to help you get any job done.
Vehicle:2021 Rokon Scout
Location:Harsh Outdoors, Eaton, CO 80615
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, dealer freight, set up fees, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.