Tactical solar powered red dot sight with 100,000+ battery life
- Designed for modern semi-automatic pistols, MSR platforms and shotguns
- Short and medium range engagements and recreational shooting across a wide range of calibers and light conditions
- Fully ruggedized and impact resistant for the toughest environments
- Ultra durable and lightweight 7075 aluminum main housing and components, 1.41" riser mount with additional lower 1/3 co-witness spacer
- Comes standard with see-through lens covers and hex bolt mount
- Complete Mil-Spec 810G testing, submersible up to 20 meters
- Runtime in excess of 100,000 hours with solar and battery usage
- Ballistic Circle-Dot and Ballistic CirclePlex reticle options
- Users can select from 4 different integrated reticle options (Dot, Circle-Dot, Dot with Holds, Circle-Dot with Holds)
- Unlimited eye relief to acquire aiming point and target, regardless of eye position behind sight.
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up or down when sensing motion
- Uses an ultra-efficient red LED illumination for daylight visibility and extended runtime
- Bolt mount included
- Strong, lightweight 7075 Aluminum housing
- Waterproof, IPX-8 rated, and fog-proof.
1Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, dealer freight, set up fees, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.
600 Oak Ave. Eaton, CO 80615 United States
2019 Sig Sauer Optics ROMEO4T Solar Powered Red Dot Sight Video