Compact, medium size laser grip module available in red or green.
New for 2016, SIG SAUER Electro-Optics is proud to announce the launch of our new proprietary LIMA320 Laser Grip Module, designed with a vision to integrate and fit perfectly with our P320 and P250 pistol platforms and bring state-of-the-art laser targeting in a package that is stealth and virtually invisible to the operator. Built with the same material as our standard polymer frames and textured to match, the amazing LIMA320 seamlessly integrates either a red (Oclaro) or direct green (Osram) high quality and high efficiency laser module for extreme accuracy when it counts. It is powered by a Lithium 1/3n battery in the palm swell, routed with an advanced flex circuit to an intuitive activation button on the leading edge of the grip, and has a laser targeting module incorporated into the dust cover of the pistol. Transform your P320 or P250 in seconds with the revolutionary LIMA320 Laser Grip Module from SIG SAUER.
• Latest generation 5 mW Red or Green lasers for unmatched runtime
• Ambidextrous switch for easy finger actuation
• Bottom mounted battery compartment allows for easy access without removing the laser
• Windage and Elevation adjustments
• Momentary or continuous on with 5 minute auto-timeout.
• Dependable waterproof and fog-proof performance − IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter
• The LIMA320 comes with adjustment tool, CR-1/3N battery and instruction manual
*Not compatible with the .45ACP or Manual Safety variation of the P320.
Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, dealer freight, set up fees, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.