Standard Issue Turbine Rotor Polarized
Standard Issue Turbine™ Rotor
Inspired by our best-selling Turbine™ eyewear, this toric shield version combines extended lens coverage with interchangeable icons and inset zones of sure-grip Unobtainium® for a premium blend of performance and style.
- PRIZM™ is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments..
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
Black Iridium Polarized
- Light Transmission: 10%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Neutral
- Base Lens Color: Grey
Explore Polarized® Lenses
Vehicle:2019 Oakley Standard Issue Turbine Rotor Polarized
Location:Harsh Outdoors, Eaton, CO 80615
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
*Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.